● The recorder stores highly compressed
DSS format voice messages in 16 MB
integrated flash memory.
● The recorder supports two recording modes,
SP (Standard Playback) mode or LP (Long
Playback) mode. (☞ P.18)
• Continuous recording time is approximately 2
hours and 35 minutes in SP mode and
approximately 5 hours and 30 minutes in LP
● The five folders can hold 199 files each,
for a maximum of 995 recordings. (☞ P.12)
● You may assign your own names to folders.
• Each of the 5 folders can have a name of up to
• This recorder has 10 pre-set name templates.
● Recorded files may be moved from one
folder to another. (☞ P.36)
● Has a built-in Variable Control Voice
Actuator (VCVA) function. (☞ P.16)
You can insert or delete index marks.
• If you insert index marks during recording or
playback, you will later be able to quickly find
the recording you want to hear.
● The recorder has a Noise Cancel Function.
• Cortologic AG Noise Suppression Technology
reduces noise in files and enables clear sound
● You can input file comments. (☞ P.35)
• You can add comments of up to 100 characters
to each recorded file.
• This recorder has 10 pre-set comment
● It has a large backlight full-dot display (LCD
• The screen displays information about recorded
voice files and easily understood operational
● It has Fast Playback and Slow Playback
functions to control playback speed.
● If you connect the recorder to a computer,
you can use it as a USB microphone or
● Comes with DSS Player software. (☞ P.42)
• If you transfer voice files recorded with the recorder
to a PC, you can easily play back, organize, and edit
● Connect the included USB cable to your
computer for faster transmission speed.
• It comes with a special cradle for convenient
connection to a PC.
*1: Available recording time for one continuous file.
Available recording time may be shorter if many
short recordings are made. (The displayed
available recording time and recorded time are
*2: Do not use with Windows 98 as computer
operation may become unstable.