5. If pairing is successful, a tone will sound and the Bluetooth indicator light will glow solid, indicating the
Wi-B67 is ready to play music. There should also be an indication on your device. If no device is
successfully paired within 3 minutes the Wi-B67 will default to previous mode. Once the Wi-B67 is
paired to a device, it will attempt to autolink when the device is within range (about 30 feet).
Charging the Unit
CHARGE UNIT BEFORE USE
1. Connect the micro USB plug to the micro USB charging port on the back of the unit.
2. Connect the standard USB plug end of the cable to a power USB port on a computer or other USB
charging device. For first time use, charge unit for about 5 hours.
3. The Power/Charging/Pairing Indicator Light on the bottom of the head glows red steadily
while the unit is charging and turns OFF once the unit is fully charged. If unit is not powered on
when micro USB plug is connected, the red light glows steadily to indicate unit is charging.
TIP: On some iOS (Apple) devices, you can view the Wi-B67 battery status on your device's screen.
When the device is paired and connected, look for a vertical battery icon next to the Bluetooth icon
on the upper right corner of the device's screen.
NOTE: When the unit is on and not connected to a power source, the Power/Charging/Pairing
Indicator Light flashing red means the battery needs charging.
Wi-B67 USB port
Charge via USB AC adaptor, computer USB port, or other powered USB port
to working outlet
Computer USB port
QUESTIONS? Visit www.ekids.com
Pairing is the set-up process to introduce your Bluetooth-capable device to the Wi-B67. Once your device is
paired, the Wi-B67 can recognize it and you can play your audio through it.
1. Make sure your Bluetooth device is fully charged. Turn on your Bluetooth device and make
it “discoverable” by turning on Bluetooth mode (check in Options or Settings).
2. Slide the Power ON/OFF Switch to ON to turn on the Wi-B67. The first time the unit is
powered on, it will enter auto-pairing mode and attempt to connect to a Bluetooth device (if
so, skip to step 4). Otherwise, follow step 3 to begin pairing
3. Press and hold the Bluetooth Pairing/Speakerphone Button for 3 seconds. The
Wi-B67 will beep and the Bluetooth status indicator light on top of the unit will flash
4. “eKids Wi-B67” should appear in your device’s Bluetooth menu. If “Not Paired”, “Not Connected” or
similar message appears, select “eKids Wi-B67” to connect it. If prompted for a passcode, enter “1234”
on your device’s keypad.
Pairing Your Device
eKids Wi-B67eKids Wi-B67
Read before proceeding
If you have any question regarding the operation or use of this product, please visit www.ekids.com to view
answers to frequently asked questions.
Thank you for purchasing the Wi-B67. This product is designed to provide high quality wireless sound for
your iPad, iPhone, iPod, computer, PDA or other Bluetooth audio device.
This instruction booklet explains the basic operation and care of the unit. Please read them carefully and
keep for future reference.
• Place the unit on a level surface away from
sources of direct sunlight or excessive heat.
• Protect your furniture when placing your unit on
a natural wood and lacquered finish. A cloth or
other protective material should be placed
between it and the furniture.
• Clean your unit with a soft cloth moistened only
with mild soap and water. Stronger cleaning
agents, such as benzene, thinner or similar
materials can damage the surface of the unit.
charge input jack
(micro USB Connection)
Power/Charging/Pairing indicator LED
When not in use, slide Power Switch to the OFF position
to save battery power.
Try Me Demo tab:
Before using the unit,
pull out and discard the
plastic Demo Tab located
on the bottom panel.
When the unit is in OFF-DEMO mode, gently press
the toy’s right foot to play/stop the built-in music.
This item is NOT a toy
This product bears the selective sorting symbol for waste electrical and electronic
This means that this product must be handled pursuant to European Directive 2012/19/EU
in order to be recycled or dismantled to minimize its impact on the environment.
For further information, please contact your local or regional authorities.
Electronic products not included in the selective sorting process are potentially dangerous
for the environment and human health due to the presence of hazardous substances.
This device complies with the essential requirements of the R&TTE Directive 1999/5/EC.
The following test methods have been applied in order to prove presumption of conformity with the essential
requirements of the R&TTE Directive 1999/5/EC
Pairing with a Different Device
When the speaker is ON, it will automatically link with the previously paired Bluetooth device as long as
that device is still within range (approx. 30 feet). So to pair with a different device you must press and
hold the Bluetooth Pairing/Speakerphone Button for 3 seconds to re-enter pairing mode.
Playing Audio Via Bluetooth
1. Move the ON/OFF-DEMO Switch to the ON position to listen to audio streamed wirelessly from
your paired iPad, iPhone, iPod or other Bluetooth device.
The Power/Charging/Pairing Indicator Light on the unit will flash blue and a tone will sound as
the unit searches for a previously paired device, and then turn solid blue once a previously paired
device is detected.
2. Use the controls on your device to play or pause audio, navigate tracks and control volume from
your Bluetooth device.
3. When done listening, move the ON/OFF-DEMO Switch to the OFF position to turn the unit off. If
no audio is detected for 5 minutes, the unit will power off automatically.
NOTE: The unit must be powered on and linked to a Bluetooth phone to receive a call.
1. When a call is received, playing music is muted to hear the ring tone. The Power/Charging/Pairing
Indicator Light will flash quickly, then turn solid, then repeats the pattern until you answer the call. Press
the Bluetooth Pairing/Speakerphone Button to answer the call. For call waiting function, press
the button again to answer the second call, and once more to return to the original call.
2. When a call is completed, press the Bluetooth Pairing/Speakerphone Button to end the call and
resume previous function. Press and hold Bluetooth Pairing/Speakerphone Button for 2 seconds
to reject the call.
Unit doesn’t respond (no power)
• Make sure unit is completely charged.
• Check that all connections are correct and properly plugged in.
• Make sure your device is properly paired with the Wi-B67.
• Make sure the ON/OFF-DEMO Switch is not in the OFF position.
• The rechargeable battery in your speaker can be replaced only by eKids Consumer Repair
Unit doesn’t respond (locked up/ “frozen”)
If the unit does not respond, try resetting the unit. Press and hold the Bluetooth Pairing/
Speakerphone button for 9 seconds. Note that doing so will clear settings, and any Bluetooth devices
will need to be re-paired.
Trouble pairing device with Wi-B67
Bluetooth implementation varies depending on your device’s hardware and operating system. Please see
our website for updates on pairing.
• When you power ON the speaker, it will automatically link with the last previously paired Bluetooth
device if the device is still within range (approx. 30 feet). To pair with a different device you must turn
off Bluetooth capability on the already paired device, or take it out of range.
• If your device does not auto-link when within range, re-pair the device. To do so, first delete the Wi-B67
from your Bluetooth devices menu.
• Make sure your device is working properly. Check your device’s manual for details on Bluetooth pairing
For further information and to see the latest instructions, visit www.ekids.com
Consumer Product Safety Guide
When used in the directed manner, this unit has been designed and manufactured to ensure your personal
safety. However, improper use can result in potential electrical shock or fire hazards. Please read all safety
and operating instructions carefully before installation and use, and keep these instructions handy for future
reference. Take special note of all warnings listed in these instructions and on the unit.
1. Water and Moisture – DO NOT use near water. Keep away from wash basins, showers, sinks, etc.
2. Ventilation – The unit should be situated so that its location or position does not interfere with its proper
ventilation. For example, it should not be situated on a bed, sofa, rug or similar surface that may block
3. Heat – The unit should be situated away from heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves or
other appliances (including amplifiers) that produce heat.
4. Power Sources – The unit should be connected to a power supply only of the type described in the
operating instructions or as marked on the appliance.
5. Cleaning – The unit should be cleaned only using a warm damp cloth. Do not use solvents, etc.
6. Objects and Liquid Entry – Care should be taken so that objects do not fall and liquids are not spilled
into any openings or vents located on the product.
7. Attachments – Do not use attachments not recommended by the product manufacturer.
8. Lightning and Power Surge Protection – Unplug the unit from the wall socket and disconnect the
antenna or cable system during a lightning storm or when it is left unattended and unused for long
periods of time. This will prevent damage to the product due to lightning and power-line surges.
9. Overloading – Do not overload wall sockets, extension cords, or integral convenience receptacles as
this can result in a risk of fire or electric shock.
10. Damage Requiring Service – The unit should be serviced by qualified service personnel when:
A. the power supply cable or plug has been damaged.
B. objects have fallen into or liquid has been spilled into the enclosure.
C. the unit has been exposed to rain.
D. the unit has been dropped or the enclosure damaged.
E. the unit exhibits a marked change in performance or does not operate normally.
11. Periods of Nonuse – If the unit is to be left unused for an extended period of time, such as a month
or longer, fully charge the unit before storing.
12. Servicing – The user should not attempt to service the unit beyond those methods described in the
user’s operating instructions. Service methods not covered in the operating instructions should be
referred to qualified service personnel.
Questions? Visit www.ekids.com
or call 1-800-288-2792 Toll Free
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
Li-B67B7-160516-A (EU-EN) Printed in China
Internal Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery
This device uses an internal rechargeable lithium-ion battery that should last the lifetime of the device. If you
suspect your battery may be dead, try charging it several times. If the battery does not recharge, please contact
Customer Service at 1-800-288-2792.
WARNING/DISPOSAL OF UNIT
Please do NOT attempt to change the battery yourself. If the battery has died and you do not want us to replace
your battery, you should follow the disposal instructions below:
• Never dispose of used batteries/electronics with ordinary solid wastes, since they contain toxic substances.
• Always dispose of used batteries/electronics in accordance with the prevailing community regulations that apply
to the disposal of batteries/electronics. If there are no local regulations concerning battery/electronics disposal,
please dispose of the device in a waste bin for electronic devices.
• Many electronics retailers now recycle batteries and other electronic components at no charge. Check to see
which ones in your area do so.
• A warning that batteries (battery pack or batteries installed) shall not be exposed to excessive heat such as
sunshine, fire or the like.
The battery used in this device may present a risk of fire, explosion or chemical burn if
• Never use or charge the battery if it appears to be leaking, discolored, deformed, or in any way abnormal.
• Never disassemble the unit or attempt to remove battery as that could cause leakage of alkaline solution or other
• Always confirm that the temperature is 5°C – 35° C (41° - 95° Fahrenheit) before you charge the battery.
Leakage or deterioration of the battery may occur if this warning is not heeded.
• Never expose the battery to any liquid.
• Never expose the battery to excessive heat such as direct sunlight or fire. Never use the battery pack in an
unventilated vehicle where excessive internal temperatures may be encountered.
• Always keep the battery out of the reach of infants and small children.
Brug for hjælp?
Antal spørgsmål: 0
Har du et spørgsmål om iHome WI-B67PY eller har du brug for hjælp? Stil dit spørgsmål her. Giv en klar og omfattende beskrivelse af problemet og dit spørgsmål. Jo flere oplysninger du giver om dit problem og dit spørgsmål, jo lettere er det for andre iHome WI-B67PY ejere at svare korrekt på dit spørgsmål.
Om iHome WI-B67PY
Se manualen til iHome WI-B67PY her gratis. Denne vejledning hører under kategorien Cradle & Dockingstationer og er blevet bedømt af 1 personer med et gennemsnit på en 5.8. Denne manual er tilgængelig på følgende sprog: Dansk, Engelsk, Hollandsk, Tysk, Fransk, Spansk, Italiensk, Svensk, Portugisisk, Polsk, Nordmand, Finsk. Har du et spørgsmål om iHome WI-B67PY eller har du brug for hjælp? Stil dit spørgsmål her