When used in the directed manner, this unit has been designed and manufactured to ensure your
personal safety. However, improper use can result in potential electrical shock or fire hazards. Please
read all safety and operating instructions carefully before installation and use, and keep these instructions
handy for future reference. Take special note of all warnings listed in these instructions and on the unit.
1. Water and Moisture – The unit should not be used near water. For example: near a bathtub,
washbowl, kitchen sink, laundry tub, swimming pool or in a wet basement.
2. Ventilation – The unit should be situated so that its location or position does not interfere with
its proper ventilation. For example, it should not be situated on a bed, sofa, rug or similar surface
that may block ventilation openings. Also, it should not be placed in a built-in installation, such as
a bookcase or cabinet, which may impede the flow of air through the ventilation openings.
3. Heat – The unit should be situated away from heat sources such as radiators, heat registers,
stoves or other appliances (including amplifiers) that produce heat.
4. Power Sources – The unit should be connected to a power supply only of the type described
in the operating instructions or as marked on the appliance.
5. Power-Cable Protection – Power supply cables should be routed so that they are not likely to
be walked on or pinched by items placed upon or against them. It is always best to have a clear
area from where the cable exits the unit to where it is plugged into an AC socket.
6. Cleaning – The unit should be cleaned only as recommended. See the Maintenance section of
this manual for cleaning instructions.
7. Objects and Liquid Entry – Care should be taken so that objects do not fall and liquids are not
spilled into any openings or vents located on the product.
8. Attachments – Do not use attachments not recommended by the product manufacturer.
9. Lightning and Power Surge Protection – Unplug the unit from the wall socket and disconnect
the antenna or cable system during a lightning storm or when it is left unattended and unused for
long periods of time. This will prevent damage to the product due to lightning and power-line
10. Overloading – Do not overload wall sockets, extension cords, or integral convenience receptacles
as this can result in a risk of fire or electric shock.
11. Damage Requiring Service – The unit should be serviced by qualified service personnel when:
A. the power supply cable or plug has been damaged.
B. objects have fallen into or liquid has been spilled into the enclosure.
C. the unit has been exposed to rain.
D. the unit has been dropped or the enclosure damaged.
E. the unit exhibits a marked change in performance or does not operate normally.
12. Periods of Nonuse – If the unit is to be left unused for an extended period of time, such as a
month or longer, the power cable should be unplugged from the unit to prevent damage or
13. Servicing – The user should not attempt to service the unit beyond those methods described in
the user’s operating instructions. Service methods not covered in the operating instructions should
be referred to qualified service personnel.
Questions? Visit www.ihomeaudio.com
or call 1-800-288-2792 Toll Free
• Place the unit on a level surface away from sources of direct sunlight or excessive heat.
• Protect your furniture when placing your unit on a natural wood and lacquered finish. A
cloth or other protective material should be placed between it and the furniture.
• Clean your unit with a soft cloth moistened only with mild soap and water. Stronger cleaning
agents, such as Benzene, thinner or similar materials can damage the surface of the unit.
This equipment complies with the limits for a Class B digital device as specified in Part 15 of FCC
Rules. These limits provide reasonable protection against radio and TV interference in a residential
However, your equipment might cause TV or radio interference even when it is operating properly.
To eliminate interference you can try one or more of the following corrective measures:
• Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
• Increase the distance between the equipment and the radio or TV.
• Use outlets on different electrical circuits for the equipment and the radio or TV.
• Consult your dealer or an experienced radio/television technician if the problem still exists.
Modifying or tampering with your system’s internal components can cause a malfunction and might
invalidate the system’s warranty and void your FCC authorization to operate it.
This Class B digital apparatus complies with Canadian ICES-003.
Cet appareil numérique de la classe B est conforme à la norme NMB-003 du Canada.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules, operation is subject to the following two
conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must
accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Read before proceeding
If you have any question reagarding the operation or use of this product, please vist www.ihomeaudio.com
to view answers to frequently asked questions.
To learn more about this and other iHome products, please visit us online at www.ihomeaudio.com
For Models That Use Lithium Batteries:
• Lithium batteries can explode or cause burns if disassembled, shorted, recharged, exposed to water, fire,
or high temperatures & not handled appropriately
• Do not place loose batteries in a pocket, purse, or other container containing metal objects, do not mix with
used or other battery types, or store with hazardous or combustible materials.
• Store in cool, dry, ventilated area.
• Follow applicable laws and regulations for transport and disposal.
Brug for hjælp?
Antal spørgsmål: 0
Har du et spørgsmål om iHome iHM63 eller har du brug for hjælp? Stil dit spørgsmål her. Giv en klar og omfattende beskrivelse af problemet og dit spørgsmål. Jo flere oplysninger du giver om dit problem og dit spørgsmål, jo lettere er det for andre iHome iHM63 ejere at svare korrekt på dit spørgsmål.
Se manualen til iHome iHM63 her gratis. Denne vejledning hører under kategorien Cradle & Dockingstationer og er blevet bedømt af 1 personer med et gennemsnit på en 7.4. Denne manual er tilgængelig på følgende sprog: Engelsk. Har du et spørgsmål om iHome iHM63 eller har du brug for hjælp?