When used in the directed manner, this unit has been designed and manufactured
to ensure your personal safety. However, improper use can result in potential electrical
shock or fire hazards. Please read all safety and operating instructions carefully before
installation and use, and keep these instructions handy for future reference. Take
special note of all warnings listed in these instructions and on the unit.
1. Water and Moisture – The unit should not be used near water. For example:
near a bathtub, washbowl, kitchen sink, laundry tub, swimming pool or in a wet
2. Ventilation – The unit should be situated so that its location or position does
not interfere with its proper ventilation. For example, it should not be situated
on a bed, sofa, rug or similar surface that may block ventilation openings. Also,
it should not be placed in a built-in installation, such as a bookcase or cabinet,
which may impede the flow of air through the ventilation openings.
3. Heat – The unit should be situated away from heat sources such as radiators,
heat registers, stoves or other appliances (including amplifiers) that produce
4. Power Sources – The unit should be connected to a power supply only of the
type described in the operating instructions or as marked on the appliance.
5. Power-Cable Protection – Power supply cables should be routed so that
they are not likely to be walked on or pinched by items placed upon or against
them. It is always best to have a clear area from where the cable exits the unit
to where it is plugged into an AC socket.
6. Cleaning – The unit should be cleaned only as recommended. See the
Maintenance section of this manual for cleaning instructions.
7. Objects and Liquid Entry – Care should be taken so that objects do not fall
and liquids are not spilled into any openings or vents located on the product.
8. Attachments – Do not use attachments not recommended by the product
9. Lightning and Power Surge Protection – Unplug the unit from the wall
socket and disconnect the antenna or cable system during a lightning storm or
when it is left unattended and unused for long periods of time. This will prevent
damage to the product due to lightning and power-line surges.
10. Overloading – Do not overload wall sockets, extension cords, or integral
convenience receptacles as this can result in a risk of fire or electric shock.
11. Damage Requiring Service – The unit should be serviced by qualified service
A. the power supply cable or plug has been damaged.
B. objects have fallen into or liquid has been spilled into the enclosure.
C. the unit has been exposed to rain.
D. the unit has been dropped or the enclosure damaged.
E. the unit exhibits a marked change in performance or does not operate
12. Periods of Nonuse – If the unit is to be left unused for an extended period of
time, such as a month or longer, the power cable should be unplugged from
the unit to prevent damage or corrosion.
13. Servicing – The user should not attempt to service the unit beyond those
methods described in the user’s operating instructions. Service methods not
covered in the operating instructions should be referred to qualified service
Questions? Visit www.ihomeaudio.com
or call 1-800-288-2792 Toll Free
• Place the unit on a level surface away from sources of direct sunlight or excessive
• Protect your furniture when placing your unit on a natural wood and lacquered
finish. A cloth or other protective material should be placed between it and the
• Clean your unit with a soft cloth moistened only with mild soap and water. Stronger
cleaning agents, such as Benzene, thinner or similar materials can damage the
surface of the unit.
Warning: Changes or modifications to this unit not expressly approved by
the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits
for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules.
These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful
interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and
can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in
accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio
However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular
installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or
television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off
and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or
more of the following measures:
• Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
• Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
• Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which
the receiver is connected.
• Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
This Class B digital apparatus complies with Canadian ICES-003.
Cet appareil numérique de la classe B est conforme à la norme NMB-003 du
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules, operation is subject
to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful
interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received,
including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Read before proceeding
If you have any question regarding the operation or use of this product, please visit
www.ihomeaudio.com to view answers to frequently asked questions.
To learn more about this and other iHome products, please visit us online at
For Models That Use Lithium Batteries:
• Lithium batteries can explode or cause burns if disassembled, shorted, recharged, exposed to water, fire, or
high temperatures & not handled appropriately
• Do not place loose batteries in a pocket, purse, or other container containing metal objects, do not mix with
used or other battery types, or store with hazardous or combustible materials.
• Store in cool, dry, ventilated area.
• Follow applicable laws and regulations for transport and disposal.
Rechargeable Mini Speakers
Brug for hjælp?
Antal spørgsmål: 0
Har du et spørgsmål om iHome iHM62 eller har du brug for hjælp? Stil dit spørgsmål her. Giv en klar og omfattende beskrivelse af problemet og dit spørgsmål. Jo flere oplysninger du giver om dit problem og dit spørgsmål, jo lettere er det for andre iHome iHM62 ejere at svare korrekt på dit spørgsmål.
Om iHome iHM62
Se manualen til iHome iHM62 her gratis. Denne vejledning hører under kategorien Cradle & Dockingstationer og er blevet bedømt af 1 personer med et gennemsnit på en 9.7. Denne manual er tilgængelig på følgende sprog: Engelsk. Har du et spørgsmål om iHome iHM62 eller har du brug for hjælp? Stil dit spørgsmål her