PAGE 1 PAGE 2
1. Open the battery compartment located on
the bottom of the unit.
2. Insert 4 “AA” batteries, and make sure that
the polarity +/- ends of the batteries match the
engraving inside the battery compartment. DO
NOT mix different types of batteries together.
DO NO mix new and used batteries together.
NOTE: The Audio Station WILL NOT charge your iPod
when only batteries are used.
1. Plug the AC adapter into the “DC IN” jack
located on the back of the unit.
2. The AC adapter powers the speaker and also
charges your 2nd generation iPod shuffle.
Using AC adapter
Power “ON” the speaker
1. Press the ON/OFF button to power the
speaker “ON” and “OFF”.
1. Press the iPod shuffles play button to begin
listening to music. Note: The iPod shuffle will
dock on the AudioStation upside down. This is
normal and is caused by the location of the
shuffles audio jack.
1. Connect the AC adapter.
2. Turn the iPod shuffle’s power off.
3. Power “OFF” the AudioStation.
4. Dock the shuffle on to the AudioStation.
5. The LED indicator on the shuffle turns orange
6. The LED indicator on the shuffle turns green
when fully charged.
Charging iPod Shuffle 2nd generation
Using your AudioStation:
1. Connect a 3.5mm audio cable to your audio
device, and the other end to the AUX IN located
on the back of the AudioStation.
2. Your audio device is used to make selections.
Connecting non-iPod models
P.O. BOX 478
Torrance, CA 90508
FOR TECHNICAL SUPPORT
PLEASE CONTACT: 1-877-999-DREAM
or visit us on the web @ www.isound.net
Note: The AudioStation can ONLY charge iPod shuffle
second generation models.