• If the supply cord is damaged, it
must be replaced by the manufac-
turer, its service agent or similarly
qualied persons in order to avoid
• The appliance is not intended to be
operated by means of an external
timer or separate remote-control
• The appliance is designed and pro-
duced for domestic use only. It is
not suitable for use in: sta kit-
chens in shops, oces and other
workplaces, farm houses, hotels,
motels or other holiday accommo-
dation, guest houses.
• Only the appropriate connector De’
Longhi KS-122D must be used.
• This appliance can be used by chil-
dren aged from 8 years and above
and persons with reduced physical,
sensory or mental capabilities or
lack of experience and knowledge
if they have been given supervi-
sion or instruction concerning use
of the appliance in a safe way and
understand the hazards involved.
Children shall not play with the
appliance. Cleaning and user
maintenance shall not be made by
children unless they are older than
8 and supervised.
• Keep the appliance and its cord out
of reach of children less than 8
• Before starting cleaning, unplug
the cord from the wall outlet and
disconnect the connector. The ap-
pliance inlet must be dried tho-
roughly before using again.
• Always use the appliance on a dry,
level, heat resistant surface at a
height of at least 85 cm, out of
reach of children.
• Do not place ammable products
near the appliance.
• Allow the Grill to cool down before
handling (at least 30 minutes).
• WARNING: Charcoal or similar
combustible fuels must not be
used with this appliance.
• CAUTION: Do not ip the grill plate
over until completely cool.
• CAUTION: To reduce the risk of re,
cook only with the drip tray in
• Do not pull on the power cord, but
rather on the plug, to separate the
appliance from the mains.
• Do not leave the appliance unat-
tended when it is switched on, as
this may be a source of danger.
• The temperature of accessible sur-
faces may be high when the ap-
pliance is operating.
• Materials and accessories coming
into contact with food conform to
EEC regulation 1935